Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Canon EOS Rebel T1i w/2 Lenses + KIT




I did a lot of research before finally purchasing my first dSLR. I had outgrown my point and shoot and this kit offered all that I wanted together in one package and at a price that couldn't be beat when all my needs were considered. I compared a lot of other packages, attempted to put together my own kit and decided that this was a great kit at a great price. The things that sold me on this one were the inclusion of the tripod and the fact that both lenses were Canon lenses.

I've had this kit now for a little over a month. The image shown is exactly what was sent to me, except the bag looks a bit different. It arrived on time, and in good condition. Everything has worked well so far.

The camera bag is quite large, and fits both lenses, the camera, and a lot of smaller items. It is an excellent storage bag, and allows me to keep everything together. But because of its size it isn't that great for taking with you on the streets. I'm using a smaller bag to hold the camera on days when I know I don't need another lens.

Both lenses are Canon lens, with the Image Stabilization feature- which I think will be imperative for those telephoto shots. The telephoto lens allows for amazing distances. I can't wait to really need it. The tripod does exactly what it should. It's very light, which probably means it cheap, but it comes with a bag, making it easily portable- so the weight is a good thing for me.

Overall, I'm very happy with this kit. 


Source : Excellent Starter KitBy A.Todd


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Add to netvibes

Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to Excite MIX

Add to netomat Hub

Add to fwicki

Add to Webwag

Powered by FeedBurner

I heart FeedBurner

Subscribe Now

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com